Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and is the sole source provider of the Responsive Classroom approach. For more information, please see: http://www.responsiveclassroom.org/

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break Activities

One of the things I'm trying to do this year is to give my students short breaks in the day.  I know I won't remember all of the activities unless I have them at my fingertips, so I made a notecard for each activity I chose from the Responsive Classroom website.  On one side I have an address label describing the activity.  The other side has the name of the activity and a picture.  I have also made a book of song lyrics on large construction paper for activities where the students need to be able to follow along.

Here are the links to these documents:

Pictures

Lyrics Used to Make Songbook

Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment